RN 2 B

After I got my first degree I always said pigs would fly before I went back to school. Well, the pigs are flying now. Follow my progress through nursing school as a second degree student in Houston, TX.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

I'm so tired

Well, my first two weeks of nursing school are behind me. Classes are interesting but the days get to be very long. The first couple of weeks are a little different to get more lecture time behind us, so we can get on to clinicals.

My usual schedule for the semester will be:

Monday- Nursing Lecture classes all day
Tuesday - Clinicals starting at 6:45 in the morning
Wednesday - Pharmacology Lecture in the late afternoon
Thursday - Asessment Lab starting at 9am and then Pathophysiology until 9 at night.
Friday - Off!!!

So far I have done cultural and nutritional asessments, learned how to give medications, read 11 chapters, turned in one paper and I have my first test on Monday.

Now I'm off to do more studying for this week. I'll have my first trip home to see my parents and my cat. I really miss having a cat in the house, especially since there are a number of cats in the complex.

Just for that, here's pictures of her.



Later -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home