RN 2 B

After I got my first degree I always said pigs would fly before I went back to school. Well, the pigs are flying now. Follow my progress through nursing school as a second degree student in Houston, TX.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Help the Ogalala fund a Planned Parenthood Clinic.

In response to new legislation is SD outlawing abortion except if the mother's life is at risk, President Fire Thunder of the Ogalala Sioux tribe has voiced her intention to fund a Planned Parenthood Clinic on the Reservation. See this article for more info. http://www.indianz.com/News/2006/013061.asp

I think this is a wonderful way to make sure that if an abortion is needed, for whatever reason it is safe and performed by appropriate medical staff. I wish that abortion is safe, legal and rare everywhere.

I also feel this is a wonderful opportunity for the reservation. Another option for health care in the area. It can also bring in money from outside the reservation.

If you are interested in donating to the cause, let me know and I can email you the particulars for donating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home